Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Deep Thoughts

If you're like me, you may have days where you think your life is so hard...until you find someone else's shoes to walk in and you realize you have so much.

I believe there is not on trial in this world that is the "hardest" for everyone...because the way we deal with things is so different. We are individuals and we have different challenges in life. Mine might seem as big as yours, yours might seem bigger than mine. It's all about perspective and I try to never undermine somebody's trial because "it's easier than mine". I hope we can all understand that God gives us all challenges, not beyond anything we can bear, and we all go through them and hopefully make it out better in the end.

Just wanted to leave you with a story HERE. Also, you can read an excerpt from her book HERE. It's hard to read, I promise it wont be easy...but it changed my day and hopefully my life.

And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

mindy said...

what a beautiful story. amazing what people can do in such a difficult situation.