Friday, July 8, 2011

My 300th Post

Today, as I signed in to blog about nothing in particular, I realized this is my 300th post. I started this blog when that little boy in the box was a week or two old. I wanted a place separate from my family blog, to post about my feelings and the emotions that were going on after just having a baby. It has turned into a place where my opinions, crafts, and sometimes family adventures are stored.
I feel like today's post should be something special...but I've got nothing.

I did take Miss Petey swimming at Perry Pool today with my sister and K Bear. She had a blast. Isnt she just adorable?


I cant believe how much my kids have grown up on this blog. Petey was 16 months old when Spidey was born and she is now a little over 3 years old.


Time sure flies.


I apologize for not making this post more exciting. :)


And that's how Suze sees it.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Sometimes the "biggies" in life don't end up being that exciting. 300 is just a number. I'm sure your most amazing post will be something like 372 or a random number like that!

P.S. I thought 299 was especially touching.

Glemser Family said...

I'm with Jenna.