Thursday, November 29, 2012

My Uncooperative Little and My Other Little

 It is almost December and I have a little secret. I am DONE! Not only am I done with shopping, I have even finished wrapping the presents.
I must be superwoman. Or I'm just super excited for my kids' Christmas presents.

Anyway, now that I've finished my Christmas shopping, I decided to get started on some other projects. One of those projects was some new pictures of my kiddos for myself and extended family members.
Since the weather is beautiful and my kids are always perfectly dressed and coordinated (ha!), I decided today was the perfect day. But a little 3 year old who shall remain nameless decided otherwise.
The pictures weren't as easy as they normally are.
 I didn't have two kiddos excited to smile for the camera.
 In most of the pictures, one of my little rascals wasn't looking at the camera.
 And by the end, one of my kiddos was even getting a little bit frustrated and started saying, "Mom, I'm just so angry right now!" {At least he's appropriately sharing his feelings with me, right?}
 But somewhere along the way, I got some good shots of my littles.
 Every once in a while, the kiddo who didn't want to be in pictures would look up and give me a cute smile.
 And some of the time, he even matched his sister's poses, though I could not figure out why this was the favorite pose of the afternoon for my oldest little.
In the end, I came out with some super adorable, goofy, and beautiful pictures of my children. This last picture is my favorite because it is so my children!

I cannot tell you how grateful I am for these two. Every day, I love them a little bit more, even on the hardest of days {which included today}. They are not the easiest or most even tempered children but they are perfect in every way for our family.

I am so excited to enjoy December and do some fun things with my littles. I would say that this is my favorite time of year but really, I love every day with my family. I am the luckiest momma in the world.

And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: