Friday, February 19, 2010

Did You Know?

(yeah you got a gross picture of me today...lucky you! I want to document this face getting SMALLER!)

Did you know macaroni n cheese makes you skinny?
(I'm lying)

And did you also know that if you start eating macaroni n cheese, you CANT STOP?


Ok, maybe that is just me but seriously, my husband made Petey macaroni for dinner and I took a bite of the leftovers...and then another bite...and another bite...etc.


I lost 2 1/2 pounds last weekend...and a 1/2 pound this whole week. And seriously, I was almost starving myself to lose weight this week! (and I'm kidding when I say that, it just felt like it because I am eating smaller portions and not polishing off entire Costa Vida burritos in one sitting). I have been eating eggs for breakfast instead of cereal, drinking lots more water, and watching my calorie intake. And working out (not very often the past week) too! This is completely dumb. I know that scale might say I am 174 and have lost 30 pounds since giving birth to my son but I don't see it. All I see is a double chin and big boobs. Sorry if that's TMI, you can choose not to read further. My stomach has been ruined by my children...I'm serious, ruined...and though there are skinny people who can give birth and lose it all in five days, that is apparently not me and if I wore form-fitting shirts, I would get asked when I am due...while toting my 4 month old around...and I'm serious, that has happened.


I bought a new work out video by Jillian Michaels and I hope it kicks my butt! Family pictures are in LESS THAN A MONTH and I want to be satisfied with them.


And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: