Friday, April 9, 2010

Flashback Friday

Sometimes, I think about high school. Sometimes, I am embarrassed of who I was in high school. Sometimes, I wish I would've just loved myself more and had more confidence. There will always be things I'm not proud of but they've molded me into the person that I am today so I'd rather not do it over. I cant think of very many friends that I would still call friends today. I should've taken more time with my relationships...maybe things would be different now. But they aren't and I have a great family so what right would I even have to complain about life. But since the word 'flashback' starts with an 'f' and so does Friday, I found some old pictures of high school. Have fun!

If you've only known me since recently, you've never known me with blonde hair...let alone short blonde hair. But alas, I once (or twice) had short blonde hair. Oh how things change. I loved it but I just cant keep up with it right now.



This little kid, my LITTLE brother, is now 3 inches taller than me. I's quite ridiculous. But this picture has so many memories. I graduated weeks before and we went to Yosemite as a family. I had tendonitis in my ankle and wore this darn boot for almost 5 months. After ANASAZI, the outdoors were always so refreshing and memory-filled so I will always remember this trip and the beautiful hikes we did [with my boot]. :)
My best friend in high school and our little sister. Oh what fun we had in high school. Who says teenagers cant play dress ups too? We were in our way to the "Foscars" to see what our movie we had submitted would win. I still need to get that video from this crazy girl. I'm glad we've stayed friends, even though she has to live in darn Utah! She is one of the few...and one of the best!

And this is my senior picture...overflowing with attitude. You wonder where my little girl gets it from...

No comments: