Tuesday, May 14, 2013

The Weekend

 Last Friday, I took the kids to Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center. It's one of the kids favorite pools because there is a play area in the middle of the shallow end. We invited some friends and the kids all had a blast.
Right before we were leaving, they all layed the towels out and sunbathed for a couple of minutes.
 A picture of all the kids that were with us. Aren't my kids adorable? I mean, they're all adorable but it makes me happy to see my kids loving each other.

After the pool, we took the kids to Chik-fil-a for some lunch. Did you know that if you turn your kids meal toy back in, you get an ice cream cone?



 The kids were pretty excited about that.

We headed home and met up with Nana and Papa so they could give Petey her birthday presents a little early.
 They got her some skirts, a coloring book, and new play doh toys. She was pretty happy.

 This is a picture of her in the skirt they got her. She loves it. {She insisted that the bandana went perfectly with her outfit that day}

Then on Saturday morning, my sisters, mom, and I headed out for our mother's day tradition.
 Pedicures!


 Here are our toes after they got all prettied up. :) Can you see what color I chose?
Now can you see it? I always like to do different things and this time, I picked rainbow. I'm already think that next time, I'll do different shades of one color. So fun!
We went to lunch and frozen yogurt before heading home to our kids and husbands. It was a wonderful weekend and I'm so thankful to have such wonderful family and friends in my life.

No comments: