Friday, July 16, 2010

Change Continued

Last Saturday, something in our home changed. I started calling it a home. My wonderful sister watched my kids for 6 hours and I cleaned our house top to bottom. The place has been a disaster since we moved in 2 years ago and I've always blamed it on the fact that both my husband and I work and he is in school. But everything changed when I made the commitment to keep it clean and it has stayed this way for one whole week so far!

(ok, I hadnt put the folded laundry away yet but it has been put away since. :)
And the playroom has never been so clean and organized before! I am so excited to have it this way!
More change to come soon...I know, you're surprised! More change?
Yes, I'm serious. If we are changing at all, we are doing it full force. :)

No comments: