But instead of doing something about it, I feel dull and fuzzy. I feel lost and I would even tell you that life is unfair in those moments.
But life isn't unfair. Maybe the skinny mom of 4 is having self esteem issues just as I am having.
I have a pretty fair life and because I'm in a funk, I have decided to list all that is good in my life.
- My husband. He is my support and my rock. We argue and fight but there is no one in this world that loves me more than him.
- Petey. That girl is a fireball and a sweety pie (actually that's how she got the nickname Petey...cause her Papa calls her a Petey Swy instead of a sweety pie). She loves unconditionally and will always hold a special place in my heart.
- Spidey (Papa gave him this name because he shares a first name with a famous UFC fighter...so if you know the UFC fighter named "The Spider", you now know my son's name) is just a joy to be around. He is constantly smiling and giggling and learning something new. I know he is going to wear me out because he is always on the go but I love that about him.
- My older sister, Andrea. She is my best friend. Enough said.
- My mom. My husband's mom. Both of our dad's. My sister in law. Honestly, our whole families!
- My job. I know I'm quitting but I'm grateful for the 4 years I spent there.
- Being able to stay home.
- A lovely 3 bedroom house that we already seem to be outgrowing but are not moving anytime soon so we'll love it just the same. :)
- My van. I LOVE my van and we were in no circumstances to buy a car when the opportunity present itself. We seriously are blessed.
- My religion. I am LDS. And this church is true. If you'd like to read more or have me send you a Book of Mormon , I would love to...free of charge!
- All of my challenges and mistakes...it's hard for me to admit but what hasn't killed me has only made me stronger. I believe I am a better wife and mother because of the life experiences I have had.
- The fact that I get to be surrounded by children from now on. These kids are my life and I did not know I could love mini human beings so much!
And Ill realize that life really isn't all that bad.
And that's how Suze sees it.