Monday, August 2, 2010

Overboard

Sometimes, I might go overboard. Not literally, like one would imagine a sailor at sea.

When a situation presents itself that I particularly like or think can change my life, I feel it is in my duty to work hard for 'Said Situation'. One never knows what could happen and if I don't try, I'll never succeed.

Maybe the 6 page power point presentation I sent to my dad was overboard. Only time will tell.

Sometimes it's fun to be slightly sneaky on my blog, leaving little tidbits of information here and there for the world to wonder about. What would be even more fun would be getting 100 comments of people wanting to know more about what I am writing. But alas, you 3 readers are faithful enough and I wouldn't ask you for such nonsense...especially since you wont get any more information unless 'Said Situation' actually pulls through.

All I ask for is this, my faithful trio, please keep your hopes up high for me. Maybe say a prayer. Maybe just cross your fingers. Whatever is your cup of tea.

And that's how Suze sees it.

PS: Potty training Stinks! I think we have given up for a few months unless my angel of a mother can convince Petey that the toilet is not scary. Yesterday, she yelled at me and said, "I want to be a baby again and wear diapers!!!" Yeah...not sure how far we're gonna get with that attitude.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Power Point? Cup of Tea? What? Random ... :)