Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sick Boy & a Christmas Craft

I should'e known that something was up when Spidey fell asleep on his daddy like this yesterday.
It looks really sweet but my boy rarely falls asleep on someone or in weird places unless he is getting sick.
But this morning, I had no more clues so I still wasn't thinking that he could be getting sick.

He got a ride on Sister's pink blanket (One of the positives to having tile floors).

He got to pretend to have a sword fight with Daddy (Yes, we save our empty paper towel rolls).


And then, I decided to take down the Halloween craft the kids made (finally!) and make a new craft to hang in the picture frame.

I washed the kids' feet and then painted the bottoms of their feet with green pain. They loved it and were both giggling. Then, I just pressed their feet onto the red paper and voila! The start to our Christmas tree craft.

Then, I painted brown tree stumps to make them look more like trees and I let that all dry.

After it dried, I let the kids decorate their trees with pom pom balls and we just used Elmer's glue to glue them on. I handpainted the star on top of the tree and we were done!

Doesn't it look adorable up in that frame? We think so. :)


Back to my little sicky. Tonight, after our day of fun, Spidey started coughing and has a green, stuffy nose and started losing his voice. Hello, signs of croup. :( Then tonight, after being in bed for an hour, he woke up crying (more like croaking since he's lost his voice) and he fell asleep next to me on the couch. He is snoring up a storm, which sounds cute but it is so sad because he is all stuffed up.


I was hoping (Actually, I'm still hoping) to have a good winter this year, just like last winter and NOT like the winter of 2009 where my boy was on breathing treatments every other week. I guess we'll see how things go and hope he doesn't get sick too often this winter.


And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: