Monday, October 29, 2012

Belle and Captain America

I have a lot on my plate right now. I haven't decided what is too much to share on my blog and what is perfectly ok.
I assume since I speak openly about infertility and TTC that everything else is fair game, right? :) Ok, maybe not...

In the midst of some recent trials, we had some early Halloween fun on Saturday at 2 trunk-or-treats. I am so grateful for these two beautiful babies of mine. They keep me smiling when I'm ready to give up.
And aren't their costumes just adorable?!!

Seriously.

Spidey wishes he could wear that outfit every day and he has worn the hat a ton since Saturday. He is such a cute little super hero.

Well, here's to another crazy, wonderful week. I am so grateful to be alive and to be able to share these memories with my family every day of my life.

No comments: