Monday, October 1, 2012

The Monday Brags: More Dancing Brags

 We think this Petey girl is something special. She's energetic, silly, helpful, and she dances around the house all day long. She is loving her dance classes and counts down the days until it's another dance day.
She is determined to learn her splits and asks me to help her stretch most days. It's really fun to see her wanting to be so involved in something. She's only 4 so I'm thinking dance probably won't last forever and that she'll want to try something different in the future but I'm glad she is loving it for now.

Of course, most of my dance posts have videos and I have some new ones for you today!

The first video is my favorite one of this post. I took it while she was in line waiting to go across the floor during class. This girl just likes to move and groove.


In the next one, she is once again groovin' while she's in line. It makes me laugh every time I watch it.

And here's the third video. In this one, we were at my parents house and Boss turned on some music. I know she was having a good time and I actually think it's pretty great that she can differentiate between fast and slow music and dance accordingly.

Seriously, this girl is just adorable. I could brag all day long because I feel so lucky to have her in my life. She's one of a kind and I couldn't be happier with the little girly she has grown into so far.

And that's how Suze brags.

No comments: