Friday, October 12, 2012

The 3rd Birthday Party


Finally! I have been wanting to blog about Spidey's 3rd birthday party all week but I've come home from work tired every night and wanting to spend time with my family instead of on the computer.

But here I am, blogging about it after only 4 days. That's really not bad timing. :)
Birthday Boy was super happy to have his family around to celebrate with him.
 My little brother is so funny. He cringed when I tried to take a picture of him.
 Soon enough, it was time for birthday cake. Per Spidey's request, he got a Spiderman birthday cake.
 He waited patiently while we sang happy birthday to him.
 Grandpa ended up helping him blow out the candles but he was trying.
 I am so blessed to have 2 wonderful kiddos!
 Happy boy with a cake-filled mouth.
 Joel and Gigi got him an Avengers ball. He loves it!
 Grandma and Grandpa got him some clothes and underwear, including a cool Spiderman shirt.
 Thanks, Grandpa!
 Among the other presents we got our special boy, the big present we'd been saving was his new bike. As you can see, this won prize for biggest smile of the night.
We haven't taken the bike outside yet and he is having a blast learning how to ride it. I'm so glad he's already tall enough (Our kids are super short). Soon enough, he'll be riding just as fast as his big sister!

I am so lucky to have had this boy in my life for 3 years already. He is silly, ENERGETIC, and always knows how to make me smile.

Happy 3rd birthday, Spidey!

No comments: