Sunday, October 7, 2012

Spidey's Birthday Interview


How old are you?
3
What is your favorite movie?
Avengers (the cartoon)
What is your favorite color?
Blue
Who is your best friend?
Rylee
Anybody else?
Kaitlyn and Gigi and Rylee and Gigi. They’re ALL!
What’s your favorite animal?
Giraffe
What do you love most about Hayley?
Um, this much (spreads arms wide open).
What do you like to do with mommy?
Play with stuff and fight robots.
What do you like to do with daddy?
Sit on him.
What is your favorite thing to do?
Spiderman!
What is your favorite food?
Birthday cake
What do you want to be when you grow up?
Just like daddy.

That last answer just melts my heart. I love how much he looks up to his daddy.

I'll blog more about the pictures and fun things we did today to celebrate Spidey's birthday. Sadly, we didn't do a lot but he is getting a smal party tomorrow with some family.

I'm still kind of in shock that my baby is 3 today. I haven't had a baby in 3 whole years! The last time I was pregnant was 3 years and 13 hours ago. :) I feel like the luckiest person to have Spidey for a son. He lights up my life every day! Even when he's having a rough day, he still manages to make me smile.

No comments: