Saturday, September 7, 2013

I'm Still Here!

 Wait, I still have a blog? I didn't think I'd ever be one of those people who would just drop off the face of the blog-earth after years of blogging but here I am, over a month since my last post.

In a nutshell, I started full time school the end of August and it's kicking my butt. Ok, that's not totally true. I'm actually kicking it's butt but in the meantime, my blog suffers because of it. And I'm happy I've balanced it out that way. As much as I miss blogging {and I really do}, school is the most important thing I can do for my kids right now.

Also, these past few weeks, I've been trying to organize my home, as if that's something I'll ever stop doing. I came across cd's of pictures from our old laptop that crashed and it was so fun looking through baby pictures of my kiddos. So tonight, since I still have hours of homework ahead of me {sleep is overrated, right?}, I'll leave you with two pictures that left me baffled from past years.
First up, when the heck was I ever this blonde? I was a little weirded out when I saw this picture because it hardly looked like me.
Second of all, was Spidey really this fat as a baby? I bet he weighs the same as this picture right now. :) My kids just do not keep fat on their bodies! I wish I could reach into that picture and squeeze those thighs. I miss him at that age. He was the best baby everrrr and now he's all cray cray and hyper and super adorable but seriously hyper.

Quick update: Petey still loves school. I have some super adorable stuff to post about that. Maybe next month?
I love school too. It feels weird having a life outside home and church.
Spidey loves Petey being in school. I thought he'd miss her but some days, he asks if she can have a play date just so he can have time to himself. As much as my kids are best friends, he really does love alone time.

No comments: