Tuesday, May 3, 2011

It was once a mystery...

Once upon a time, I left a little girl to ge herself back to bed after she had gotten up numerous times.
A while later, it was quiet. *gasp!* What could that mean?
I peered around the corner to see if that little girl was asleep in her bed......and I found this pile of blanket on the floor. The only hint of something under it were five little fingers.

Sure enough, it was a little girl!!! A little girl that didn't quite make it back to her room before falling asleep.


Silly Petey. Mommy loves you so much.


And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love reading your blog the way you write makes things cute and funny! Will you teach me how to put my blog together as cute as yours? I have spend countless hours trying and have failed miserably!