Monday, May 16, 2011

Petey's 3rd Birthday Interview

How old are you?

3.

What is your favorite movie?

Tangled.

What is your favorite color?

Purple.

Who is your best friend?

Max.

Anybody else?

Cinderella and Rapunzel.

What’s your favorite animal?

Cats.

What do you love most about Andersen?

I love…I don’t know.

What do you like about him?

I think, I like playing with him.

What do you love most about mommy?

I share with you.

What do you love most about daddy?

Sharing with him.

What is your favorite thing to do?

Go to my birthday and see Cinderella with Lily.

What is your favorite food?

My kitchen where I cook.


Happy third birthday, Miss Petey.

Love you so much, girly.

2 comments:

mindy said...

how stinkin cute is that?! thats a fun idea!!! she is adorable!!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

Adorable idea!!! My son's going to be 3 soon also! Cute idea! Love it!