Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Ten Things to Smile About: April


Every month, I say the same thing...I cant believe it's already May now!!! This has, by far, been the fastest year of my life and it must be because I have the best job in the entire world. Our days are filled with fun and that seems to make everything go by so fast.

1. Petey riding her bike all the way to the park with no help from mom. {Also, Petey falling off of her bike during this bike ride and just hopping up and getting back on}

2. Attending the Mesa Easter Pageant with my girly, mom, and brother. {and Petey making tons of silly faces for the camera}
3. Celebrating our 4th anniversary. I cant believe it has been 4 years since we did this.

4. Petey holding a bunny and loving it.

5. Us getting our first and second pet in the same week {a turtle and then a bunny} but keeping the bunny since Petey LOVES her.

6. Celebrating Easter with both families and seeing my kids in their adorable outfits.

7. Playing Memory as a family.

8. K Bear and his parents coming home from China. I have LOVED having them back, if only for a month.

9. This picture. This girl. Her strength. Her smile.

10. Petey attending her first birthday party and posing like this for a quick picture. I LOVE this girly.


And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Great list! Happy Anniversary! The Mesa Easter pageant is awesome. I miss being able to see it-but don't miss the heat.
And so awesome that Petey rode the bike that whole way! She is a doll!
Thank you so much for always linking up.