Monday, January 4, 2010

Two Thousand Ten

In 2010, I want to make some very specific goals. If they are not specific, I feel as though they will not be achieved (as in past years).

In 2010, I want to be healthier. Yes, I want to lose 50 pounds but the key to 2010 is becoming a healthier person. I dont want to pant and sweat when chasing my toddler around the house. I want to be able to easily run through the park with her or get down on my hands and knees and play with my son. I want to breathe...easily...after running a mile. And not only is this my 2010 goal, this is my "By July 2010..." goal. If I say it's for 2010, it will take me all year when really it can be done in only half a years time.

In 2010, I want to be more financially stable. I want to build up a good amount of savings AND pay off on car. This will probably take all year long as it is an ongoing thing so by December 2010, I would like better financial stability.

In 2010, I would like to become closer to my Heavenly Father. I would like to read my scriptures every day and say my morning prayers (night prayers have always been easier for me). I would like to have a better spiritual relationship with my husband and teach my children more of Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father.

In 2010, I would like to be happier. 2009 was a depressing year. Most of it came with pregnancy hormones and the parts that didnt were filled with post partum hormones. I am getting back to my normal self and would like to be an all around happier person. 2010 has a lot to offer me. No babies will be joining our family (or so we can pray...haha), my kids will be growing up (if only it would slow down!), and by the end of 2010, my husband will have finished a whole new year of schooling (ok, I can pretty much say that about any of the upcoming years). By the end of 2010, we may only have TWO more years of school left for my husband which means TWO more years of me working...as I can always hope.

2010...you're looking positive! Ill try to keep it that way. :)

No comments: