Friday, June 22, 2012

Lessons from a 2 year old

When I became a mother, I thought I was going to be the teacher.
Sure, I've taught my children their ABC's and how to count to 10 but I would've never imagined that they would be the ones to teach me more.

My kids have taught me one of life's most important concepts.
They've taught me how to laugh when I'm having a bad day.
 The life of a 2 year old: In the same day, this kid laughs and cries at least 10 times each.
 And he has taught me to do the same. I'm realizing it's ok to be sad AND laugh in the same day.
Seriously, laughter really is the best medicine. I have such a hard time staying sad when I'm around my children.
When I'm stressed out about infertility, money, school, etc., I can always count on my kids to make me laugh and help me to forget about my stressors. I know they were sent down here from Heaven to help me and teach me.

And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: