Thursday, June 14, 2012

We have a swimmer!

Are you sick of these posts yet?
Well, I couldn't resist another one...because this little girl is a champ! All of a sudden, she is actually swimming. Not just kicking and pushing through the water but coming up for air on her own and swimming far!

Yeah, if that's not swimming, I don't know what is!

Also, in the second video, I taught my smart girl that if she gets tired and doesn't want to push up for a breath that she can just start floating and take a break in the middle of the water.

And last, I taught her that after jumping off the diving board, she can float before swimming to the side.
People, this all happened today. Within an hour. Wow! That is my girl! I couldn't be more proud to have a swimmer. It makes me feel so much more comfortable around water with her.

And that's how Suze brags.

No comments: