Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Family Tradition

 In 2011, we started a family tradition in Carlsbad, CA.
Spidey got to meet his favorite character and did NOT like it.
 Petey was just a cute little barely 3 yr old.
 And my poor boy had to wear his sister's dress... story is halfway down this post.

In 2012, we headed back to Carlsbad for another adventure!
Legoland was a huge part of that year...
...along with trips to the beach, which is just a block away from the condo.

I have a hard time believing that another year has passed. Can Petey really be inching toward her 5th year of life? How are my kids getting so big, so fast? And are we really preparing for a thrd adventure at the beach house?

All I can say is that I am excited. I'm excited to make new memories. I'm excited to take a break from our daily routine. I'm excited to have Boss with us for an entire week. I love family trips and am counting down til the day we get to be in Carlsbad together again...especially since I have one sister moving back from California the day before we leave and my other 'out of town' sister is coming all the way from Virginia.

Have I mentioned how much I love my family?!!

PS: I talked about how Spidey learned how to ride his bike but never posted the video! So here it is for you to enjoy! I'm so proud of him for learning how to ride so well in less than a week!

No comments: