Monday, March 4, 2013

Just Like Dad

 There are so many reasons I'd like to freeze Spidey at this age for a while.
He is such a silly little thing. On this particular night, he stuffed probably 7 pieces of tortellini in his mouth so he could have dessert. It only took him 30 minutes to chew it all up...
 He is just so lovable and seriously adorable.
 This week, he finally decided that riding his bike isn't so bad and he is starting to learn. He has only had that darn bike for almost 5 months now! For being such a monkey, I'm surprised he has refused to learn how to ride a bike. I figured he'd be riding circles around Petey by now.
We know he needs a haircut but can't decide whether we'll actually cut it. All of that red is just too cute, even when it's sticking up and curly on top of his head.
The facial expressions just kill me. He's so hilarious. His "smile" faces seem to get weirder by the day but I know we'll look back on these pictures and have some good laughs. Sometimes I have to remind him to open his eyes when I take pictures. That face is just the epitome of Spidey.

My favorite thing about Spidey right now is that he is so into being just like his dad. The other day he said, "Mom, when I'm bigger til I won't grow more, I'm gonna have a blue truck just like my daddy." Then, I started asking him if he wanted to be bald like daddy and go to work like daddy and he enthusiastically said yes. He looks up to Boss so much and it absolutely melts my heart. I am so grateful that Boss is such an amazing dad. If Spidey turns out to be just like his daddy, I'd feel like we did a pretty great job raising him.

If you can't tell, I'm proud to be the momma of that boy. He is so fun to be around and I'm glad I get to experience life with him in it. It makes everything better.

No comments: