Sunday, September 26, 2010

J-E-L-L-O!

Lately Ive been looking for some easy peasy things to have ready for my kids at lunch time. Lunch time seems to come very soon after breakfast time for us and falls right before Spidey's naptime so it can get disasterous if it isnt done as quickly and efficient as possible.
My awesome mom gave me this idea a while back and our whole family has loved it.
Jello with whipped cream in individual containers. Easy. Peasy. Lemon. Squeezy.

Obviously there isn't really a recipe that goes along with this. Just mix up the jello, pour it into individual containers and after it's been in a fridge long enough for the jello to start forming, add the whipped cream.
Ta da!
I've given it to Petey a couple of times but it also makes a good snack for me after the kids are in bed. If you get the sugar free jello and fat free whipped cream, it makes a nice healthy snack.
And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: