Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Icky Feelings

Sometimes I just have icky feelings.


Do you ever have icky feelings?


Do you ever covet other people?


It's icky.


Don't do it if you haven't already.


And especially don't do it when you have such a great life, like I do.



So why do we do this? Covet other things or other people.



Maybe because this world tells us we need something bigger and better, someone to give us more presents and spend more and more money. The world tells us that money will bring us happiness.
I'm here to tell you the truth. Money does not bring happiness.

This brings happiness...

...and I created him. And he is mine. And he is my husbands. And with Petey, we are a family.
A happy family.

So please remind me not to covet.

Please tell me that a bikini body, flowers every day from my husband, and a million dollars would not bring me the happiness I want.

There are 3 people who surpass everything else in the world and bring me the most joy.

And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

NJ said...

hey Suz... i totally agree with what you say...its the family around you that gives you most joy... love your blog