Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Review Extravaganza: Jan, Feb and March


I am so excited to be linking up with Emmy and the other great bloggers for my review of 2011!
Today, we are reviewing January, February and March.
In January, my cute little 15 month old adopted the cheesiest smile in the world. He still flashes this smile for my camera almost every day. :)

January was also when we started going to kid's club at our local mall. We LOVE getting a free carousel ride each week.

In February, we celebrated my friend, Heather's birthday with a crazy sleepover party. We did glitter toes, heart attacked/tee-pee'd some houses, and went shopping the next day.

Also in February, we had a mini backyard campout at Joel and Gigi's and we roasted hot dogs and marshmellows (not at the same time).

February was also the month we were lucky enough to start babysitting Tess. Her and Hayley play so well together and we'e loved watching her and her sisters throughout the year.

Not a bunch happened in March but one fun thing we discovered was Pinkalicious! Petey LOVES Pinkalicious and I love her too. They are such cute little books for little girly girls. :)


Come back next week to see my review of April, May and June! :)


And that's how Suze sees it.

6 comments:

Jen said...

We LOVE the Pinkalicious books!
What cute kids you have :)

Jen said...

Forgot to say, thanks for linking up with us today!!

Anonymous said...

The Pinkalicious books must have come out after my daughter got a little odler b/c I don't remember them!

I love that cheesy grin!!! I hope he keeps it! :o)

Emmy said...

Alex just barely got her first pinkalicous book and yes, so so cute! And that cheesy smile- I don't think one could get more cheesy or cute!

Thanks so much for recapping with us! and I got your point down :)

Em said...

love me a cheesy smile. my little miss max has one anytime someone holds a camera up now. so cute. thanks for linking up!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Such a sweet post! I love that cheesy smile! And we have read those Pinkalicious books again and again. I think my three-year-old son loves them as much as my girls. :)