Monday, February 13, 2012

Family Time

This past week has been hard. Extremely hard.
I feel like I've worked so hard the past 6 months to become stronger and more at peace with this life that I'm now living but many events from this past week have brought me back to square one...or maybe square two at the most.
But amidst this storm, my life continues to go on. And each day, I heal a little bit more and become one step closer to my final goal: Peace. We went on a picnic last Saturday to a new park a couple miles from our neighborhood. I love my boys and their silly faces.Us girlies eating our picnic lunch.Spidey had fun playing under the bike racks. :) Such a creative little man.And of course, Petey decided to make sand angels because she didn't feel like she had enough sand on her body already. :)

I'm learning to cope on the days that are hard and cherish that days that are wonderful.
I have so much to be thankful for and I want to remember how wonderful my life is. Honestly, I know it could be so much worse and I am grateful for all that God has blessed our family with.

And that's how Suze sees it.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

You have such a beautiful family. Cherish those babies because they grow so fast.

Mine at teens, taller than me, know more than me, but need me just as much!

Emily said...

I hope you can find peace in your life. It seems like you're on the right track and have the right frame of mind. It'll all make sense in the end.