- That I made my hubby take Petey with him out to Queen Creek to pick up his brother because I wanted to take a nap while Spidey was still sleeping.
- I have eaten 4 eggo cinnamon toast waffles today---none during breakfast time.
- I got dressed for the day by putting on a clean pair of pajamas.
- I spend all of my "spending money" on my kids. Lately, I havent even included crafting into that...just my kids. Easter, birthdays, or just for fun.
- And I seem to want everything for them.
- I also spent some of my money on a birthday present for Boss since he will having a birthday next month. Then he came up to me yesterday and called the present I bought for him stupid [he has no idea that that is what I bought for him]. Great! It's already wrapped up and I have no receipt to return it. I'm so crappy at shopping for him apparently.
- Petey having pink eye cramped my style today. I wanted to take her to a museum with my friends and their kids but we couldnt go...and I, of course, would've felt stupid going with no kids [PS: Dont think I'm rude for not wanting to take my son. The activity was an Easter egg hunt @ said museum and he's just a bit too young for that still.]
- Apparently, I'm selfish because I just thought of myself when my poor child is sick. Sometimes I'm a crappy mom. I promise, I really do feel bad for her. We had such a great time snuggling and reading books on the couch today.
- I switched roles with Petey for a bit today...I cried in front of her [seriously, accidentally, since I dont like her seeing me that way] and she sat next to me and rubbed my back for a good 5 minutes. Then she buried her face in my should for a second and looked up at me and said, "Look, Mom, you're not crying anymore. I wiped all your tears away with my hair!" So what did I do? Cried harder...but these became happy cries and I realized just how blessed I am to have such a special girl in my life.
- The picture below is the reason I don't give my kids juice. They gulp it down and scream when I refuse to give them more. This screaming is not worth that one cup of juice. So they usually just dont drink it at all.
Well, that's all the confessing I have for today! See you again next week, my Friday Confessional followers [if there are any of you.]
And that's how Suze confesses!