Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Madness

What did we start our day off with today?

Bathtime [and real smiles]! Usually this is a nighttime thing but the kids REALLY needed one this morning.


Why was Spidey sad today?

Because Petey left on a play date. He was SO sad that she left him.


What did I accomplish today?
Juiving this bowl full of lemons.
2 cups in each bag to freeze, and then I'll pull them out the night before if we want homemade lemonade. Yum!


Who got lots of one on one time today?
Lucky Spidey. We got to go to the store and it was SO much faster without those two yr old whines. :)


What made me lose my cool today?
Lipstick everywhere!!!
Everywhere!!!
The culprit sitting in time out.

Verdict: The lipstick came out of the reg couches with Dawn dishsoap but the princess couch was a lost cause. I finally scrubbed it enough that it no longer rubs red off onto anything else so it will forever be stainless---oh well, still usable.


What did we do tonight?

Had my family over for dinner (notice anything trippy about the above pic?).
I made sweet pork, my special pico de gallo, and cilantro ranch dressing. Mmmm. Ill try to get the recipes up tomorrow. It was seriously so good!!! And I was proud that it turned out edible. :)


Hope your Monday wasnt madness---mine sure was this week.


And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: