Thursday, April 28, 2011

Proud Mommy Moment



{After putting the button my blog, formatting everything, and typing up this post, I read through Emmy Mommy's blog a little further to find out that this link up isnt starting til next week. Oh well! I'm getting some practice in a week early!}


{Sarcastic} Proud Mommy Moment:

We were having an ice cream cone at McDonald's this week with cousin, George, and Petey points to a woman and asks, "Mom, is that a guy?" The woman gave her a half smile/half frown and abruptly walked away. My face was stained red for a good 30 minutes.


{Real} Proud Mommy Moment: On Easter, I asked Petey why we celebrated Easter. Her reply went something similiar to this: "To remember Jesus Christ because he died for us and cried for us." Spot on, baby girl! I love it when the things I teach her really stick in her memory.


{Sarcastic} Proud Mommy Moment:
Petey had an accident at Grandma's house and for the 598,764th time, I forgot to pack her extra clothes so she ended up wearing Spidey's 12 month onesie. At least I can be thankful that she is really small and fits into his clothes.

Proud Aunt Moment {Does that count?} K Bear is home!!!!!!!!!!!! Only for a month until they head off to Minnesota for the summer but I actually got to hold my sweet little nephew last night for the first time in 9 months! He was pretty skinny when they left for China and he now weighs more than my almost 3 yr old!!!! He is the cutest little chunker boy!



And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: