Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday Madness (on Tuesday again)

There is a perfectly good explanation for why my Monday Madness is not being posted until Tuesday night this week. You will read about it below. :)

How did we start out our morning?

Cleaning the house as a family. I started on kitchen duty and when I walked in the family room, Boss was vaccumming with the kids. Adorable! What was the kids' reward for helping us clean?

Playing their new game from the Easter Bunny...Toy Story Memory!

Yay! Hayley got a match!

Who was too tired to make it to naptime?


This cute little kid. He fell asleep in such a funny position.

What did we do in the afternoon?


Played with Astrid, our new bunny. We love her SO much!

And then Boss sprayed Petey with the hose.

And then Boss got on the trampoline and sprayed her some more. :)

What does Spidey like lately?


Shoes! Hilarious that he put on Petey's rhinestoned blue flip flops.

What is Spidey's new favorite thing?


Stepping on people's toes and telling them to "Go!".

Who did we visit on Monday?


My grandma in her nursing home. It took a while for the kids to warm up but after Great Grandma gave them a chocolate chip cookie, they liked her. :)

What did we do as a family?


What we should be doing every week. We had Family Home Evening with my parents. My mom taught about how our spirits separate from our bodies...hence the gloves. :)

And where did I end my night? {also, what prevented me from blogging?}


I had a sleep study to see why I am snoring so much and if I possibly have sleep apnea. It was a nighmare!!! Can you see this unattractive picture of me hooked up to a million monitors? I could hardly move and I got maybe 3-4 hours of sleep even though I was there trying to sleep for 10 hours.

I had some lovely "hickies" on my face today from those dumb monitors.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Your family sure knows how to have fun! My kids were playing on the tramp today with sprinkler running. They had a blast. I hope those "hickies" were worth it and they figure out what's wrong!!