Friday, March 2, 2012

Mommy is Sick

So...I'm sick. Yes, it's true, this mother who never gets sick is sick! And I'm hating it. But I've been missing my blog lately so I took some time out of my "movie day" with the kids to come blog for you...or maybe just for me. :) There are not many words to tell you how adorable this boy is in real life but hopefully, the pictures show some kind of proof. Boss has been wanting to cut his hair for weeks and I finally relented...but ONLY on the sides. I told him he was not allowed to cut the top and surprisingly, he listened! :) And Spidey's new haircut is perfect for LONG mohawks but can also be combed over like I showed in a previous post. Win, win!
And yes, he is riding in an infant carseat and he's 2 but it was my only option and it seemed better than having Petey in no carseat.
On this particular day (yesterday), we headed off to kids club at the mall for some fun. And since I had been stuffy all morning, I really wanted to get out of the house.

My kids love kids club and I took a short video of them dancing along to the songs. I thought it was entertaining. :)Then it was carousel time. Their favorite part of kids club. I was surprised that Petey wanted to ride on this spinning thing with her friends but thought we'd give it a try.
Spidey started out on this awesome eagle but once he saw how much fun the kids were having, he begged to go on the spinning thing and since the carousel hadn't started, I switched him spots.

They LOVED this and were spinning the entire time the carousel was going. Of course, another video to show their excitment. I think Spidey had the most fun. :)

Then, I thought it would be funny to take a video was the kids were getting off to see who was dizzy. Turns out, all the older kids could handle. But Spidey was a bit wobbly and so was Pres (the last little kiddo to get off). So funny. It was a fun morning and I'm glad we went. But of course, my sickness which I had thought to be a sinus infection turned into a vomiting sinus infection by the afternoon and I was miserable the rest of the day. Luckily, between my mom and Boss, my kids were taken care of and I actually went to bed at 4pm. And I woke up the next morning at 7am. Wow. And besides the 2.5 hours my friend, Heather, took my kids this morning, we've been doing this. Movies, movies and more movies. Oh and getting into all of the food mommy doesn't normally let them eat because they know she's sick and doesn't want to get off the couch.
Boss is in for a surprise when he comes home to this messy house. "sigh" Here's to hoping I'm better by tomorrow...because I have a lot planned tomorrow! :)

And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Kristina "The Chubby Cruiser" said...

what fun! hope you fell better!

K xo
cruiserdolly.blogspot.com