Wednesday, May 16, 2012

4 Years Young!

Can you believe it?
This girl is FOUR today!
We have so many fun things planned today but Toys R Us doesnt open til 10am and our movie doesn't start til noon so I have some blogging time this morning while my princess is enthralled with her new Barbie convertible. :)

Starting at the age of 3, I like to do a birthday interview with my kids to see how their answers change over time. Hayley and I did our interview last night and here it is:

How old are you?
4
What is your favorite movie?
Ninja Turtles and the Dora that goes to get her costumes back.

What is your favorite color?
Pink

Who is your best friend?
Annalie and Brooklyn
Anybody else?
Nah, not anymore friends. Oh except Dallen and Grandma and Jamie. I really like them.
What’s your favorite animal?
Lion.

What do you love most about Andersen?
When he says Im 4 and that I can open my presents.  

What do you love most about mommy?
Playing hide n go seek and duck duck goose with you.

What do you love most about daddy?
Playing with him too.

What is your favorite thing to do?
When Andy naps and I get to play play doh.
What is your favorite food?
Waffles.

She is such a funny girl.

I will most definitely post about her special birthday later today or tomorrow but I just wanted to make sure I blogged and wished our girly a happy happy birthday! I cant believe she is already 4 years old! She is such a smart, talented, beautiful, and compasisonate little girl and I am very lucky to be her mom.

And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: