Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I confess:
  • Most days of this week, I've felt like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
  • Today is my last day of watching G and then I'll only be "working" in the afternoons. This week was too crazy working some days morning and afternoon.
  • On Wednesday, Petey shoved her brother onto the tile floor in our home---so I punished her by not giving her a bath. I know, I'm weird. But it was the only thing left we had to do for the day that she loves.
  • Dont worry, I bathed my kids on Thursday.
  • After making the awesome dinner I made last night, I called my mom to see if she had eaten [and she hadnt]. So I brought my dinner to her. It was too good not to share.
  • I weighed myself on the scale today and it said I lost 10 pounds in 3 days...but since we're being honest, I never weighed myself in the beginning and the # 172 was just a guess since that's what I weighed a month ago. I don't really think I lost 10 pounds in 3 days. But still...the scale said I weighed 162 and that's lower than my weight when I GOT PREGNANT with Spidey so I'll take it!
  • I am so excited to get out and take some awesome pictures of my kids with my awesome new camera today.

And that's how Suze confesses.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

First your munchkins are adorable! So darn cute. 10lbs that is great. Congrats.

Enjoyed your confession have a great weekend!

jennykate77 said...

10 pounds is AWESOME no matter when or how you lost it!!

It was sweet of you to share your awesome dinner!

My little boy would think of no bath as a reward. LOL :)