- Most days of this week, I've felt like I'm running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
- Today is my last day of watching G and then I'll only be "working" in the afternoons. This week was too crazy working some days morning and afternoon.
- On Wednesday, Petey shoved her brother onto the tile floor in our home---so I punished her by not giving her a bath. I know, I'm weird. But it was the only thing left we had to do for the day that she loves.
- Dont worry, I bathed my kids on Thursday.
- After making the awesome dinner I made last night, I called my mom to see if she had eaten [and she hadnt]. So I brought my dinner to her. It was too good not to share.
- I weighed myself on the scale today and it said I lost 10 pounds in 3 days...but since we're being honest, I never weighed myself in the beginning and the # 172 was just a guess since that's what I weighed a month ago. I don't really think I lost 10 pounds in 3 days. But still...the scale said I weighed 162 and that's lower than my weight when I GOT PREGNANT with Spidey so I'll take it!
- I am so excited to get out and take some awesome pictures of my kids with my awesome new camera today.
And that's how Suze confesses.