Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tasty Thursday

I dont even know what you would call this delicious taste of heaven. Salsa dip? Pico de gallo with a twist?
Anyway, I have a delicious recipe to share with you. All ingredients are pictured below so let's get started!1 packet of Good Seasons Italian dressing. Prepare packet as directed. (You will be adding water, vinegar, and oil)
Add 3 large tomatoes, diced.
Add a bunch of cilantro, chopped.
Add 4 green onions, chopped.
I can of black beans, drained and washed.
And last, add one can of corn, drained. Mix together and enjoy!
The first time I had this, it was at a party used as a dip with some chips. It also had avacado in it, which I am allergic to (yes, I ate it and had an allergic reaction) so I didnt add the avacado.
But tonight, I enjoyed mine with some lean ground beef on some corn tortillas. Delicious!
Petey enjoyed the tortillas more than the salsa mixture. Oh well.
Spidey enjoyed it all!
On another huge, happy, moment, I am so grateful for my amazing husband. He did the very nicest thing for me for Valentine's Day this year (I know, abit early). He sold some things that were very special to him to buy me a new camera...nicer than the last one I broke.
I am so lucky to be married to such a wonderful guy.
And that's how Suze sees it.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That salsa was super yummy! Thanks for posting the ingredients. I'm gonna have to make me some!

Carroll Family said...

YUM!!! I'm going to have to try this!

Kelly said...

As a self proclaimed cooking failure (well, that's in the past) you can NOT be offended by this... but I never thought I'd be asking you a cooking question. ;)

Ok, that said, is the dressing prepared? It looked like it had liquid added. I use that seasoning/dressing packet regularly so I was wondering, based on the picture, if there was oil added. It looks yummy!!

Keep at it with Petey. She'll get there. You're awesome! :)