Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Madness

Who didnt quite make it to bed for naptime today?

Spidey boy...he almost got another bite of that rice cake but instead, he surrendered to sleep. What surprise did we get for the kids today?

A metal ring?
A shiny piece of fabric?
Oh! It's a trampoline!!!

Boss and I worked for 2 1/2 hours getting this set up for the kids. It was SO much fun to see their faces. (and equally fun for me...I loved the neighbors trampoline growing up)

What is staring me in the face tonight?

5 baskets of laundry and a load in the washer and dryer.
two balls of yarn that Petey pulled apart (which may make it's way to the trash in a bit)
and a zillion hangers from our neighbor that I need to put away (Thanks, Tiffani!).
Oh our Monday was hectic but a super, fantastic, fun day! Hope yours was equally as great!
And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: