Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 Things to Smile about: January



1. Walks around the temple and getting beautiful pictures. 2. Petey posing like a such little angel---with mischief in her eyes.
3. Spidey's reaction when we tried to get a picture of Sparky holding him.
4. Daddy taking the time to teach Hayley how to juice oranges.
5. Both of my kids' first carousel ride, which they both loved and have been doing every week since then.
6. Getting 6 presents from 6 amazing women.
(How appropriate that this was #6 on my list. =D ) 7. Finding out Petey has an obsession with our neighbor friend. She chased her around ALL morning this day.
8. Getting a very similiar picture of my kids at the very same age. They both have the same cheesy grin.
9. Spidey's new cheesy grin (as also pictured above). It makes me smile every time I pull out the camera.
10. Finding out my son LOVES to play basketball and already knows what to do with the ball. Such a cutie.
January just flew right by. I wish time would stand still and let me enjoy my kids at this age a little longer.
And that's how Suze sees it.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Yeah! Glad you got your packages! That cheesy smile is to die for cute! I don't blame Spidey for being scared, yikes :)

Thanks so much for linking up

Shay said...

Such cute pictures! I love the first one and the one with ASU's mascot- so funny!