Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where have I been?

I missed my Friday Confessional and my "How Do I?" posts and I am ready to confess why.

At 9pm on Friday night, my friends and I were doing this...
Those are bottles of glitter...for our glitter toes!!! I picked hot hot HOT pink and love how they turned out.

At midnight, we started to look like this...
Loopy, crazy, laughing/crying hysterically over the stupidest things and play Left Right Center with dollar bills.


At 2am, Carol looked like this...
And since we were even more loopy, we decided to go heart attack/toilet paper/vinyl the doors of some lucky recipients who didnt show up to our fun party. (my husband thought I was nuts when I told him I was out doing that at 3am)

And then when I came home tonight (yes, tonight...not this morning) after a fun shopping/lunch trip with my sleepover buddies, I was faced with THIS.
A volcano of toys had erupted in Petey's room. Luckily, it's all picked up now---but in all seriousness, does any kid really NEED this many toys? This looks ridiculous.
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Because I am feeling like a teenager all over again---besides the aches and pains my body is going through due to loss of sleep. That makes me feel really old. :)
And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Heather said...

#1 need copies of those pics and #2 where the "H" am I in any of those pics?