Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Confessional

Photobucket
I confess:
  • Petey is potty trained...
  • But mommy has been having a rough week...
  • So Petey has been in diapers for 3 days.
  • Mommy is a lot nicer when Petey doesnt pee on the floors.
  • This only happens once in a while but Mom couldnt deal with it this week.
  • Tonight is my "cheat meal" on my diet. Date night with the hubby to Cheesecake Factory or Texas Roadhouse or Macaroni Grill (still deciding) and I can eat whatever I want!
  • I havent really cheated much on my diet and I really deserve tonight's meal.
  • I saw Petey and a couple of other kids running toward the street at the park today and without thinking, just popped up and ran the speed of light to get to them...
  • Not really the speed of light, but as I was running, I was wondering how the heck my feet were moving that fast.
  • My friends and I laughed for a good 15 minutes after that because EVERYONE was surprised my body was moving that fast.
  • The coolest part was, my body didnt hurt and I wasnt too out of breathe after running like that. I guess my working out faithfully is paying off! I love when I can actually feel my body getting healthier.
  • A couple of weeks ago, I accidently shaved a bald spot into my son's head...like really badly...the hair dresser (my friend) says we would need to buzz it to fix it and since I'm a mean mom and cant live without his red, curly locks, I decided to just let the bald patch grow back and not buzz his hair. He can live with it for a month or two. :)

And that's how Suze confesses.

4 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

i cut my son's hair last weekend for the first time and just butchered it. i feel your paint.

Rachel said...

enjoyed your confession!

have a great weekend! :)

Shay said...

That is AWESOME that you are doing so well eating healthy and exercising- great job! I cracked up when I read the bald spot part...that is pretty funny, I mean...sad!

Kelly said...

When I'm having a particularly rough day, I'll throw a pull up on Gwenna, you betcha! I still take her potty all day long but if I miss, it's not as tragic. You're only human!! :)