Friday, March 18, 2011

The bad dream

Have you ever had a dream that you wanted to wake up from?
That was me last night/this morning.
When the sun peeked through the mountains at 6am, I got out of bed because I no longer wanted to be asleep.
That's how crappy of a dream I was having.
But dont worry, Jen @ Denton Sanatorium saved my life. Really. Thanks for being there, Jen. :)Glad I could have a dream with you in it, even though I dont know what your voice or any of your family's voices sound like. And sorry for putting your kids in danger.
Even though you took me under your wing from the bad guys, your husband actually fought them off and saved all of our lives. ha! So thank him for me, will ya? :)

On a completely unrelated note to my scary dream, life has been relaxing on this wonderful spring break week. I didnt realize how much my husband was at school until we have had him home with us all week.

We have been doing a lot of this...and a lot of playing with our kids.

Life. is. good.

And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: