Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Savvy Sale

If you are an Arizonan like me, I have a very important question to ask you.
Have you ever heard of The Savvy Sale? No? Well, then you are in for a treat.
TheSavvySale is a consignment event located in Mesa, AZ. I have signed up to go the past year and a half (they host one everyone 6 months) but have never had a friend to go with---hence never having the guts to go.
This year, my friend, Leyla, invited me to get in to the presale event (since she is pregnant and can bring 1 guest) and I decided to go.
And from now on, I'll be going every 6 months. This is everything that I bought. It wasnt much and it only cost me $28. Here's the breakdown:
  • froggy rocking chair: $5
  • white shoes: $3
  • blue flip flops: $2
  • green sandals: $3
  • brown sandals: $2
  • gray converse: $2
  • purple/blue dress: $2
  • patchwork shorts/white tank top: $3
  • argyle best/striped shirt/brown shorts: $6 (my splurge...isnt it adorable?)
  • froggy rocking chair: $5 (steal!)
Here is Miss Petey enjoying the rocking chair...even though it's actually for her brother. :)

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I saw your link on facebook! Cute blog! I hadn't heard about this sale until today. Looks like a great time!