Friday, October 15, 2010

Flashback Friday

Welcome to Flashback Friday. I'm going to make this short and sweet since I'm getting ready to leave for Time Out for Women in 2 hours and havent even packed yet.

I love my dad. I hope everyone loves their dad---but I really love mine.
When Petey was in the hospital, he was calling to make sure "they were doing their job" and to make sure she was being treated well at Cardon's.
When Spidey was really little and had really horrible croup, I remember him calling me at 2am to make sure our little guy was doing ok.
When Petey was a colicky baby, he would take her and let her scream in his face for hours while I took breaks.
When both of my kids were born via c section, he was able to be there for the entire thing and make sure both of my babies came out healthy.

He's headstrong. He's stubborn. He knows how to be a boss. I get a lot of personality traits from my dad.

I found this picture while rummaging through last year's Halloween pictues. Can you believe my Bubs was that little only a year ago? My dad has THE MOST patience for babies---he is a pediatrician so this makes sense to me. He just loves them. He is always wanting to hold our children---mine and both my sisters. He just loves his grandkids so much and is constantly asking for them.

Arent they just so cute snuggled up on the couch like that?

No comments: