Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pizza Pockets

I know what you're thinking..."There's no way I'm taking a recipe from HER blog." Well just give me a second to explain. Yes, I made this up. And yes, I'm sure it's been thought of many times before me but if you haven't heard of it, try this out. Especially if you have kids that love pizza like I do.
What you'll need:
bread
shredded mozzarella cheese
pepperonis
pizza sauce
a sandwich cooker or a stove (I'm sure you at least have one of those...hopefully)

Step 1: Put the bread down and sprinkle mozarella cheese on it. Step 2: add your sauce.
Step 3: add your pepperonis.
Step 4: add some more mozzarella cheese.
Step 5: grill to perfection and devour.
If you are at our house for lunch, this is probably what it would look like. We keep our lunch meals as simple and quick as possible. It's usually some sort of sandwich or burrito or chicken nuggets, etc because my kids are almost always cranky at lunch time.
Enjoy!

No comments: