Saturday, October 30, 2010

Flashback Friday

Aha! It's is currently 1:09am on Saturday but I woke up just especially for you because I forgot to give you a Flashback Friday.

Just kidding. I was already awake from our ward Midnight Madness, which ended at midnight...but then I decided to come home and watch The Office on Hulu while Boss was busily carving his 3rd pumpkin of the night...and I thought I was crazy.
Tonight's Flashback Friday is brought to you by the letter H---for Halloween, of course.
Here is Petey last year on Halloween. Oh yeah, she was Nacho Libre. There will only be so many years I get to pick her costumes out so I've wanted to make them as original as possible.

I'm crazy, I know. Who dresses their 16 month old daughter up as Nacho Libre?!! I do!
This year she is doing the punk rock princess thing. That has been a fun one for me. Mostly because I get to dress her up 80's style and I love doing that!
Many times, I feel like I am living the 80's through her, since I wasn't brought into this world until '87. Did you know I'm only 23? Or that I am already 23? Or however surprising that age revelation was. Usually people are surprised at how young I am---like on Sunday when a bunch of 8 year olds asked me if I was 40. What the???!!!!!! I'm guessing it's because I have 2 kids.
Anyway, I LOVED this costume on Petey. We may have to repeat it next year for her brother if he'll let me.
Goodnight to me...Good morning to my sister in China...and hopefully the rest of you are already getting some good sleep. :)
And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Spencer and Jessica Drew said...

NACHO LIBRE??!?!?!?!?! hahahhahaha, I love that movie! she looks awesome!