Monday, November 8, 2010

Madsen Bikes

If I was really cool, I would own a Madsen bike. (just kidding, I'm still cool, right?)
I have seen these awesome bikes everywhere and want one! This is me pleading to YOU (or really the makers of these Madsen bikes).
Last year, I spent good money on a bike trailer for my kids to ride in. The moment I attached it to the bike, it broke---and it broke a piece on our bike.
Now dont go making fun---it probably broke because I put it on wrong (we'll never know) but either way, I want something to tow my kids around in! And to make it so I am able to exercise while they are with me without throwing money into a gym.
So click on this picture all you want and help me create "traffic" to the Madsen bike website.
Thank you much!

Madsen Cycles Cargo Bikes
Wouldnt I look so cool pedaling one of these around town?


Stay tuned for Monday Madness tonight---we just havent finished our madness yet. :)

2 comments:

Candice said...

if i had kids i would so want this bike too!

Spencer Morse said...

Suze! I've ridden ye olde Madsen. Jared Madsen, from SLC, had our shop test out his early models of the bike to give him feedback. We're bike nerds like that. We helped him work out some bugs, so hopefully the current product is functioning well. We found problems with steering and stability. Any slight turn of the handlebar would basically send the bike into a dive. Looks like he's lengthened the wheelbase and corrected the geometry problem, so you should be good to go!

The seatbelt buckles also broke after about a week, so hopefully they're better quality, too. All in all, it's a cool bike that you can load up with 271 kg worth of stuff (kids included). We wish it had a cover for rain and such, but that may not be much of a problem in AZ, but maybe sun protection? Looks like it's in production, btw.

Let me know if you have any bike questions! I'm stoked that you're liking it!