Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wild Wednesday

My house is a mess...and I've been cleaning for what seems like 2 whole days now.

There are piles of papers on my couch (see above picture), 3 baskets of laundry to fold, dishes in the sink, crumbs taking over my floor, and none of the bedrooms are clean.

Everything is a mess. And I am tired of cleaning.

And yet, I am grateful for these messes. Because they represent the life I live. They represent my beautiful children, my busy husband, and myself.

And when the house is clean, it represents my hard work.

So today I am grateful for messy children and husbands.

Today is a link up post and IT IS EASY. Link up to a positive post of your own. It could be about anything happy in your life. You will have the rest of this week to link up with your own positive post. I cant wait to read what you write about!

And that's how Suze sees it.



No comments: