Saturday, December 4, 2010

Flashback Friday

You'll have to excuse my lack of posting yesterday---I stayed up partying with my friends until 2am. Kinda felt like a kid again but maybe that was because they all know my secret now that I actually AM a kid. :)

Last year, I bought my kids matching outfits for Christmas...but in different colors. I LOVED those outfits even though everybody else made fun of them. I was told on many occasions that they looked like jail inmates. Oh well. Still loved them.
As I was going through pictures to find my kids in these adorable outfits, I came across these two hilarious pictures.
Petey used to try so hard to smile without producing much more than a strained face. :)
Too bad my kids both had growth spurts and grew out of these outfits in weeks. Maybe my next kids can enjoy them as well. :)

And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: