Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Beginning of our Halloween Festivities

On Monday night, we had our first of 4 Halloween parties. My parents' friends invited us over for a big Halloween bash and it was incredibly fun!
Here's my boy in most of his Nacho Libre costume.

Both kids dressed up. Petey is the Queen of Hearts and Spidey is Nachoooo! :)

Pretty girly. She LOVES this costume so much. I'm glad I let her pick out what she wanted to be before making it.

Besties/Cousins.

Excuse the weird face Boss decided to make. This moment was so sweet. He asked my friend if he could hold her 4 week old baby. He NEVER does that but lately, he's been stealing everybody's babies out of their arms. :) It's a sweet thing for me to watch.

They had pony rides and I had no doubt Spidey would LOVE it...and he did!


Petey, on the other hand, kept saying she wanted to ride but I would've bet money that she would back out at the last second...

...but she didnt! She got right up on that pony and smiled for a picture. This girl hates the smallest of puppies so this was a weird thing. I honesty think having that bunny for a few months made a big difference in her attitude toward animals.

The smile quickly faded when the pony started walking but she stayed on it and didn't complain at all. I was so proud of her.

My little brother, Spidey, and Boss. :)

The kids loved watching Bro. Allen do magic tricks. He is SO good at it and the kids were baffled and had no idea how he was doing any of it. :)

And then right before we left, I put Spidey on the cake walk and let him go around 1 time...and he won on his first try! There were angry kids because they hadn't gotten a cupcake yet and they'd been playing for a while. Lucky boy. :)


It was such a fun night and I'm glad we were invited to go. Hopefully, the rest of our Halloween festivities are just as fun!


And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: