Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ikea!

The other day, I wasn't feeling so good. I was in some pain but most of the feelings were emotional. I called in "sick" to my mom (I work with my siblings after school) and decided the kids and I would spend the afternoon together to try and get out of this rut. Out of the blue, I decided to drive the kids to Ikea, to look at some fun stuff...and because I'm crazy and I like spending my birthday money on things for them. "sigh"
The first stop we made was to the bathroom. :) There was a nice chair for Spidey to sit in while he waited for his sister.

And how flippin cute...a sink just tall enough for my kids.

Spidey didnt want to be left out so he washed his hands too.

Then, the magic started. Petey had so much fun running around, trying out different chairs...

...and of course, smiling at herself in mirrors.

Our favorite part? The kid section!

They even have most of their fun products on display for the kids to try out. Spidey was so happy I finally let him out of the cart so he could use up some energy.

Then, it was on to lunch/dinner (It was 3pm). You cant beat $2 kids meals. We shared two kids meals and each got plenty of food.

And how cute that they had a little kid eating section, with a movie and some toys to play with.


We honestly had a blast at Ikea and we will definitely be going back soon. It occupied my kids for THREE hours! What a fun, free (or cheap with lunch) place to take the kids once in a while.


And that's how Suze sees it.

No comments: