Thursday, October 20, 2011

Proud Mommy Moment: He's the Master of Messes



Today, I am linking up to Emmy Mom with her Proud Mommy Moments. I have dont this one in a while and wanted to get in on the action.

It's no secret that my son is adorable but what you didn't know is that he has master mess-making skills.
Serious skills indeed.
It doesn't matter what we are eating, HE WILL MAKE A MESS.

Or let's say he drinks a cup of chocolate milk...his face will look like this.

His favorite thing to do is dump his drink or soup (or any type of liquid, really) onto his tray and slurp it up. Weird.

Yes, that pile of mush is chicken noode soup.

And it makes my boy SO happy. "sigh"


This boy likes to keep me on my toes ALL DAY LONG. I am constantly cleaning behind him as he goes and if I don't, the house becomes disaster...which seems to happen often.


Oh how I love my sweet Spidey boy...but really, I could do without all the messes.


And that's how Suze sees it.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

Lol! Oh that last picture- his smile so so cute! The slurping thing is too funny.
Great PMM! thanks for playing along